Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brangelina Standoff-alina!




Lately, E! News has been talking about how standoffish Brad and Angelina have been towards the media--especially after the Oscars.








©Copyright 2009 Media News Group



Personally, I don't know what it's like to have media in your face 24/7-- I mean it doesn't sound so bad--people worshipping your every footstep.


As a non-famous person, I'll give Brangelina the benefit of the doubt, but will express my views on their recent standoffish attitude towards the press. I do want to make the point that it was the media that made them famous. If it wasn't for the constant coverage of the two, people wouldn't care to know what the Brangelina family is up to.


Who knows--maybe this is a publicity stunt to increase fans' curiosity of what the Brangelina family is up to--"You take a little away and people want more."


I was hoping to post the video of Ryan Seacrest's encounter with Angelina Jolie and her cold attitude towards him at the Golden Globes, but its been taken off "due to terms of use violation."  Actually, every time I try and find a video of the encounter, it is like it and the story has completely disappeared from the face of the earth.  I'm sure, however, a lot of you know what I am talking about.

E! News said that the couple had been standoffish at the Oscars too.  Maybe they just don't like Seacrest or maybe Angelina and the stress of having six kids to care for is catching up to her.  I do feel sympathy for her and Brad, but as any fan would still like to know what's going on with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers