Sunday, February 15, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW-TAKEN

I ended up seeing Pierre's Morel Taken (which came out on January 30) instead of Confessions Of A Shopaholic.  


It seems that whenever I announce a movie I plan on seeing it doesn't seem to happen accordingly.  I apologize for this, and in the future plan on seeing the movie I tell you all I would.  I was out of town this weekend and was hanging out with my cousins and the majority ruled on Taken.  


Action, Crime, Drama, and Thriller!  I really liked the movie Taken and would recommend it to all of you.  I definitely felt like my money was well-spent.  Taken is about a 17-year-old girl who gets kidnapped while vacationing in Paris.  Throughout the movie, her father, an ex-secret service agent, tries to find his daughter and kill the criminals who took her.


Although, I felt like it was pretty predictable, I still enjoyed the movie very much.  Liam Neeson, who played the father, Bryan Mills, did a great job!  He was a really good actor in the movie!  


I give it a 3.5 out of 5!  If you have some time, GO FOR IT!


If anyone else has seen this movie, please comment and let us all know whether you agree or disagree with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers