Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bachelor Jason Mesnick Made A Mistake


Now, I know my focus is more on news related to movies and actors, but I couldn't resist.

Bachelor Jason Mesnick who chose Melissa Rycroft told Chris Harrison and viewers that he made a mistake and should have chosen Molly instead, after the finale episode.   

I was in shock when I heard this as I was watching and couldn't believe what was happening.  I truly believed that he and Melissa were the right match for each other and felt that their union would be a successful one in bachelor history.   (I know I sound like one of those obsessive people. I know it's just "The Bachelor").

We have to take into account that it did not just happen suddenly after the finale episode.  Rather, they had been together happily until Mesnick felt something had changed, said ABC's host of "The Bachelor/Bachelorette" Chris Harrison.  During the middle of "The Bachelor" season is when Mesnick expressed the way he was feeling and how he intended to break up with Melissa and go after the "other girl"--Molly.  

Regardless of when or how it happened, I was in shock.  

I felt horrible watching Melissa on the "After The Final Rose, Part 1" and being dumped publicly.  I'm not saying I wasn't interested in finding out what exactly  happened, but I do not think their business should have been made a television show for all to see.  






No one should have to go through that in front of everyone.  I'm sure she was already embarrassed enough by having been dumped by the man (Mesnick) who said he wanted to be her husband and give her everything.  I'm not too happy with Mesnick right now.  

I know it's a television show and when they all signed up they knew their lives would be public, but I don't think anyone knew their life was going to get that crazy.

When Melissa went on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Melissa said that she knew she was going to be broken up with when she went on the "After The Rose, Part 1," however she did not know that she was being dumped so that Mesnick could pursure the "other girl"--Molly!  That is pretty messed up!





Another thing that I wanted to mention was how Mesnick started crying after he dumped Molly first in New Zealand.  I mean if Mesnick was so sad about letting Molly go that should've been a clue from the get-go.   

So the nice, perfect guy to take home to your parents wasn't so perfect after all!




Picture-Copyright © 2008 Time Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! that was horrible for her to have to experience! No one deserves that... but that's reality TV. I hope it was worth it for him.

    ReplyDelete

Followers