Sunday, March 8, 2009

There's A Positive Side To Being Dumped


Melissa Rycroft former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and former fiance to Jason Mesnick on "The Bachelor" will be on "Dancing With The Stars" this season (8th season), according to Access Hollywood.

Rycroft will be replacing Nancy O' Dell who had to drop out due to a bad knee (a torn meniscus). She will be dancing with professional dancer Tony Dovolani.

I guess being dumped by Jason Mesnick wasn't so bad after all. I mean look at the bright side--she'll be on TV once again and I'm sure getting paid doing it as well. It seems that this girl likes being in the spotlight--former Cowboys cheerleader and former contestant and fiance to Mesnick on "The Bachelor."

I hope I'm not sounding too sarcastic. I am really happy for Rycroft and wish her the best. I felt awful for her when she was in the limousine after being dumped publicly on the "After the Final Rose Part 1" and respected her for trying to find the bright side to the situation. I remember her saying that she knows everything happens for a reason, and although she might not know what that is right now, one day she will realize why that has happened.





ABC has yet to announce anything.  I look forward to seeing how the former cheerleader does!




Picture-Copyright © 2009, Los Angeles Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers